Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tessa is walking!!

Actually she is running, but I have been so delinquent in posting that this clip just shows her taking a few of her first steps. This isn't a great video in that it is fuzzy, but I was running to try and catch her first steps on video. Now she may be running away from you, like when you are trying to change a diaper or if it is time to go inside. However, she is so happy to be able to keep up with the big kids that she is mostly just running - all the time. She is running to go play outside, running to get in the bath, running to keep up with the kids, and sometimes just running around in circles. We love the sound of her pudgy feet padding along the ground! At any rate, she is on the move!

5 comments:

Jessie said...

She does such a good job! How fun.

Billy and Megan said...

She is sooooo adorable. I love it when they start walking. They just seem so big.
oh, and I love the green milk!

Sally said...

That is TOO cute! I can't believe how quickly kids change. I think she looks a lot like you - she has your "concentrated" look. It's adorable!

Rebecca said...

Yeah, Tessa! She's doing great! Glad you posted that.

1crazymom said...

Tessa is so BIG!!!!! I miss you guys. Tell Emma I said "HI". (this is kenna writing, by the way.) How come u r offering the camera to her? I just thought that was funny. But, just thought I'd let u know that she is so cute, and adorable.