Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009

Easter is always one of my favorites. The kids rank it right up there with Christmas and Halloween. It is a great day.

I love that Emma wanted to do a family night lesson about the true meaning of Easter.
I love coloring eggs. (Tessa even tried drinking the egg color until we put a quick stop to that. That is when she lost her shirt as well. )
I love the egg hunt in the morning. I love the search for the Easter baskets.
I love the way the kids look in their Easter outfits.
I love Easter dinner.
I love the way Ted searches through all of the candy and is like a kid himself.
One added bonus? I love that it was sunny and warm yesterday - we haven't seen that in a while!

Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Photo Crazy! said...

I love how cute your family is!

Liz Rowley said...

Your Easter sounded great! It is one of our favorite holidays too. What a wonderful time of year. I'm shocked too that you are still having to deal with this remodel. I feel for you. It was fun to see you guys and we wish we were closer!!!

The Ball Babies said...

Oh, Leslie! I miss those fun filled Easter egg coloring and hiding days! This year I didn't even crack open the carton or put any water in the pan! Sigh...I just basically threw a bag of candy at each kid and told them not to eat it at once or else they'd need an appointment with Dr. Wagner... Actually I didn't throw the candy at them, but really shoved it in their baskets and called it good...I miss those good old days of having younger children! So fun to read about you guys!