Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Daddy-O is 39!


You'd never know it. He doesn't look a day over 25. People at our high school reunion were joking about whether he had been cryogenically frozen for 20years. That isn't quite so funny when people are mistaking you for his mother, but the point is -- he looks AMAZING! The best part for me is -- he IS amazing!


Five interesting things about him:


  • He sends me an email every single day to tell me good morning (since we don't have much time to chat in the morning as we are both running around).

  • He has discovered that he loves sushi.

  • He is in the process of trying to read all of the "classics." After his review to me, I won't be reading Moby Dick any time soon. :)

  • Ted puts salt on everything. Seriously. Everything.

  • He STILL eats candy every night.

Happy Birthday, Babe! I love you!

2 comments:

6deans said...

Love the storage room, haircut, Halloween costumes, story about the skunk cracked me up and last but not least...YOU ARE RIGHT...Ted does NOT look a day over 18 yrs old. Happy Blogging =)

Dave said...

Here's to another year full of gummy bears and sushi!