Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012






 Tessa loved that she was a scary ghost.  She kept saying how she thought it was great that all the girls in her class were princesses, fairies, and mermaids - but she was the ONLY ghost!! 
 (She didn't love having to wash her hair and condition it FOUR times just to get the snarls out)
 Lincoln decided 20 minutes before that he was going to dress up.  Not bad for only a few minutes notice! 

 
 I got a special treat this year when Ted came down dressed like this! 
I'm always saying how dreamy Thor is.  Emma and Ted came up with this on their own, and I thought it turned out great!
 
When all was said and done we had 17 POUNDS of candy, three tired trick-or-treaters, and one exhausted Thor.  A pretty great Halloween if I do say so myself. 

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

I am laughing that sweet little Tessa wanted to be a scary ghost! Great costumes! Um, Ted, I think we need to have a talk.