Friday, April 8, 2011

Emma is 14!

Seriously?? Wasn't I just posting about her 13th birthday?




This year's gifts were pretty straightforward - clothes and Just Dance 2. Also, there were no wacky requests for cake design - just homemade frosting. That I can manage.


Her favorite dinner was prepared with a great deal of effort and love - homemade lasagna. Ted was totally excited because it is Cassandra's recipe, and he loves it. Emma politely (she was nice about it) told me later that she prefers the frozen Costco lasagna because "the spices are different." 400 dishes later I think I may agree with Emma.

However, her favorite gift came just a few days before her birthday.... She got her braces off!!! (Man that girl is lucky - she only got them on just before school started!!)

Happy Birthday, you beautiful 14-year-old!


1 comments:

Jessie said...

Happy Birthday Emma!!!
We love you!